This Chili is Real-ly Good

The greatest chili on earth! My order is Medium, no beans or cheese, with mac, onions and oyster crackers on the side. What's your order?
Real Chili
419 East Wells Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
414.271.4042
Don't believe me? Read these reviews...
This blogger knows her chili! (Some great pictures too!)
Want to know more about Milwaukee's chili scene? These guys are "spillin the beans."
More Real Chili Reviews
This bitter reviewer can kiss my chili bean. I heart Real Chili!Camera One
Camera Two
From left to right [Will, Ryan, Me, Mike, John]

2 comments:
I will take a Medium, with onions, and would like to share some cheese with Michelle. Also, I would like a tall glass of your finest Cherry Coke please.
Tell us how many bowls you ate in a week's time? I don't know if Ryan told you, but we went back the following week, and Patek and I (against our better judgement) went for the second helping. That was a bad idea, but not as bad as Dave Kriete ordering a bowl plus two chili dogs. And this all took place at 2 am.
Post a Comment