Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hashbrown Casserole, Chickpea Stew, and Now White Chili Soup

All of these recipes can be found on RatetheWorld! Who knew? Well I certainly didn't!

With all of the criticism surrounding the utility of RateTheWorld, we have all been slow to welcome it into our daily computer routines. ENOUGH I SAY! If you cannot support FOOD, you cannot truly call yourself an American! America is the home of the giant burger, the Burrito the size of your head, and McDonald's! What is more American than the old fashion recipe swap I ask you? Is there something horribly wrong with our society today? Let's keep America ALIVE! Tell your friends, shout it from the mountaintops before our country dies of starvation! From the depths of my soul I say RISE UP and post your recipes for one and all to enjoy! Eat on, America, you're looking good!

No comments: