Lately
I feel that I need to return to this blog and keep things updated, not only to keep my family and friends piped into what I've been up to lately, but also as a way to make every day new. What I mean is that blogging for me is a way to close the door on what happened in the past and set some goals for what I am going to make happen in the future. I think it is really important to do this outwardly and not just internally, and now I have the time to actually do it. :) So, new for 2008, a (hopefully) improved and more frequently updated BLOG! And maybe I'll actually put some cool pictures up now that I have a digital camera and a spiffy new Flickr page!
Check out my website. It has been my project for the past few weeks, and I think it's coming together nicely.

1 comment:
Flickr huh? I hate Flickr because of all the photo theft that happens there. Glad you are updating though.
Post a Comment