Thursday, July 06, 2006

Last Day of Work at BASES

Yesterday was my last day of work at BASES in Parsippany, New Jersey. It was very weird. I am very happy because I know that I am starting a new chapter in my life, and I am very excited about the new things I will learn and do. I am sad because I have met so many wonderful people during my two years here and I will never forget the fun we had. I am nervous because I am not making money anymore, but excited about taking a risk to do what I love.

Tomorrow I fly to Indianapolis for Jamie Powell's wedding. Knowing her and Mrs. Powell, the wedding will be gorgeous and very classy. She will make a beautiful bride, I have no doubt. I also can't wait to see Ryan in a tuxedo! I am going to take tons of pictures. :)

No comments: